Setting up your WordPress website is bit like growing a vege patch from scratch. The more effort you put into planning and cultivating your plot, the more likely it is that your crops will be prosperous and a delight to share with your family, friends and visitors. In the plant world preparing a nutrient-rich base is the foundation from which to achieve growth; in the world of blogging the base layer is equally important and is composed of the following elements:
- Setting up your WordPress website with A2 Hosting
- Setting up your email address
- Design an eye-catching logo
- Designing your blog according to current best practices
- Configuring your blog for killer SEO
These elements are critical before you starting sowing the seeds of content, in order to grow your audience skywards.